Home > smugmug > Lifetime free Pro accounts to non-profits

Lifetime free Pro accounts to non-profits

September 27, 2007

At SmugMug, we think one good deed deserves another, so we happily donate free Pro accounts (normally $150/year) to non-profit organizations. We’ve been doing this for years, but I just realized I’d never blogged about it. Silly me.

So if you’re involved with a non-profit and would like to use the world’s best photo sharing site to make your work easier or share it more meaningfully, just drop us a line. We’re happy to help. :)

On a related note, we do the same for API developers.

Categories: smugmug
  1. September 28, 2007 at 3:09 pm | #1

Would non profit private schools be included in this?

2. September 28, 2007 at 4:23 pm | #2

I don’t see why not. :)

3. Jimmy
    September 29, 2007 at 11:48 pm | #3

Is this limited to just USA?

4. October 1, 2007 at 12:35 pm | #4

This is not limited to just USA as I have set up many international organizations with accounts. We just want the organization to truly be a non-profit and we’d like to see a website or other wording that shows that.

Markham

5. October 1, 2007 at 7:44 pm | #5

I think this is a great idea and a good tool for many non profits.

6. Jimmy (again)
    October 2, 2007 at 5:06 am | #6

TQ very much. I’ll help spread the word…

7. October 3, 2007 at 9:04 am | #7

This summer was our first venture into a photo website, but for Minnesota 4-H, it was a HUGE success – we posted photos of our State Fair award winners and got many, many positive and appreciate responses. SmugMug was a real champion in making these photos available online. THANKS!!

8. October 11, 2007 at 4:18 pm | #8

I’m very interested in the free Pro account for non-profits. I am the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Durand, MI.

9. October 24, 2007 at 4:43 pm | #9

Thanks for doing this! I set up an account a few weeks ago to share the yearbook photos. I have a small markup, smaller than what I have for my photography business. I didn’t like having “cheaper” prices on the same site as my business, so I created our own account. All profit from print sales will go to our yearbook account.

10. October 28, 2007 at 1:10 pm | #10

I shall bookmark this information and get back to you guys when I have recieved my 501 C3 cert. Thank you for doing this service.

11. November 5, 2007 at 1:07 pm | #11

I am the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Durand, Michigan. And we would very much like to have one of the smugmug accounts that you give free to non-profits. Please let me know what I need to do.

12. Susie B. Jensen
    November 8, 2007 at 11:00 am | #12

I would like to apply for a free subscribtion. I am an art teacher at Sacred Heart School in Bellevue, WA. We are a non profit school and I am interested in creating a web art gallery for my student’s work and then create a portfolio for each student so that assessment can be self reflective. How would I apply for this? Susie

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 33 other followers