iPhone features? What would you like?
Last week we released some great updates to our iPhone interface, and today I’m sitting at Apple in the iPhone Tech Talk workshop. So if you’ve got any feature requests, now’s a great time to leave a comment – there’s a good chance I’ll ship it today. 🙂
Here’s what we released on Thursday:
- A link from your homepage to iPhone if you’re browsing on your phone.
- A link on your iPhone back to ‘Full Homepage’ so you can go back to regular SmugMug
- A cookie so if you’ve visited your iPhone interface, it remembers that you’d like to browse that way. Don’t want it anymore? It clears itself if you hit ‘Full Homepage’ on your phone.
- Browsing your most popular photos.
- Browsing through your photos by date. Full timeline supported.
- A green & black interface to get more similar to SmugMug’s traditional color scheme.
Anyway, leave a comment if you want me to build something for you🙂