Home > personal > Geek Dinner in Redmond, WA on April 9th?

Geek Dinner in Redmond, WA on April 9th?

April 4, 2008
Seattle Skyline by Shay Stephens

photo by: Shay Stephens

I’ll be up in Redmond (first time!) for business next week (sorry sweetie!), and have no plans Wednesday evening, the 9th. Anyone wanna get some food, play some games, or just hang out?

Post in the comments.

Categories: personal Tags: , ,
  1. Michal
    April 4, 2008 at 3:18 pm

Why not come by the Seattle Photography Group’s April Meetup? Maybe come and share some wisdom…

2. April 4, 2008 at 3:59 pm

Hey Don, I’d be up for hanging out again.

3. Rod H
    April 4, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Yeah, absolutely the photo meetup April meeting. There would be a lot of people there who would be interested in talking with you. The meeting is close to downtown Seattle, and there are plenty of wonderful restaurants around that area as well if you’re looking for dinner before hand.

-Rod H

4. April 4, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Would love to catch up while you are in town.

5. April 4, 2008 at 9:38 pm

I’d also love to meet up. I couldn’t make it last time you were in Seattle, but shouldn’t have much issue this time… keep me updated.

6. April 4, 2008 at 10:07 pm

I’d like it, but I don’t know much about the Seattle Photography Group, however maybe I should join and get to know them.

7. April 4, 2008 at 10:18 pm

Will you be at the Microsoft campus by any chance? I would love to come over and meet you anyhow (on campus or somewhere else in Redmond/Seattle)

8. April 7, 2008 at 3:34 pm

I’m up for dinner, just name the time/place. SPG is an option — I’ve never been there either.

9. April 8, 2008 at 9:22 am

Will you be stopping by the Amazon offices? I’d love to meet you first hand. I was first a customer, then a fan🙂

10. Rod H
    April 8, 2008 at 11:13 am

any decision on this? Will you be doing dinner somewhere in either Redmond or Seattle? If you join the Seattle Photography Meetup for the evening I think you’d find a number of people who would be interested in anything you have to share with us.

-Rod H

11. Rod H
    April 10, 2008 at 8:20 am

Thanks again for coming by and talking with us. I think most people enjoyed that very much. 🙂

-Rod H

12. November 6, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Love it! You got me so excited to get one and start shooting video!

13. qaweqwe
    January 10, 2010 at 6:39 am

This all-in-one Blu ray Video Converter helps you rip movies from Blu-ray disc and convert Blu-ray M2TS video to HD videos like HD AVI, HD DivX/Xvid, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV, and general videos like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, MOV, ASF, FLV, MKV, SWF and other formats with high quality. This Blu-ray Video Converter also helps extract audio from Blu-ray movies and convert to MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A and other files.

1. No trackbacks yet.